Goat Cheese and Pesto Torta
- 2 - 5.3 oz. Soft goats milk cheese
- 1 - 8 oz. jar of Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 24 ounce baking dish spread the goat cheese. Then layer the Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto, chopped sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, ending with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until the dip bubbles.
- Serve with French bread toasts or crackers.