Roasted Apple Pork Skewers
- 1 (11 ounce) bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 6 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 large red bell peppers
- Combine Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce, crushed pepper and sage in food processor; process until pureed.
- Cut each pork chop into eight cubes; place in bowl.
- Pour 2/3 cup grille sauce mixture over pork cubes and toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Pour remaining sauce into microwavable serving dish; refrigerate, covered.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Seed and cut each red pepper into 24 pieces.
- Place a pork cube and piece of red pepper on 48 4 inch wood skewers.
- Place skewers on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F, about 8-10 minutes
- Arrange on serving plate and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Microwave reserved sauce until warm; serve as dipping sauce for pork skewers.