Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Cheeseball
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together until well combined the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
- Chill mixture one or more hours
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers.