Garden Vegetable Seafood Pasta
- 1 16 ounce jar Stonewall Kitchen Garden Vegetable Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ pound raw scallops
- 4 ounces small Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ pounds uncooked linguine
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add shrimp and scallops and sauté until cooked through, but still tender. Remove seafood and set aside.
- Add more oil if needed and add mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Add the Stonewall Kitchen Garden Vegetable Sauce and seafood to the pan and heat. Serve seafood sauce over pasta and top with chopped basil and *Parmesan cheese curls.