Farmhouse Red Relish and Swiss Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Red Relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons coarsely ground pepper, 1 cup finely chopped nuts, or 1 additional cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed, scraping bowl sides down as needed, until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add Farmhouse Red Relish and garlic salt. Continue beating until smooth.
- Stir in shredded cheese and parsley by hand.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Shape into log or ball and roll in ground pepper, nuts or fresh chopped parsley to coat. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Serve with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen crackers.