Turkey Spirals Makes 1 1/2 dozen appetizer size spirals
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish or Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 - Rectangular wraps (approximately 9-inches x 7-inches)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- 2-3 ounces cooked turkey, shredded into small pieces
- Combine cranberry relish, or cranberry sauce, and cream cheese in a small bowl. Cream until uniform. Divide and spread a thin layer on one side of each wrap.
- Sprinkle pecans over spread. Layer spinach leaves over entire wrap. Sprinkle shredded turkey over spinach.
- Tightly roll up wrap starting with the longer side. Tightly wrap each roll with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Cut each roll into 9 spirals. Serve with additional cranberry relish or sauce.