White Fig Scone Spirals - Makes 12 scones
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen White Fig Spread
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a 12-well muffin tin.
- Make scone dough according to box instructions. On a floured surface roll dough into a 6” X 12” rectangle approximately ½” thick.
- Spread White Fig Spread over scone dough within ½” of the edges.
- Sprinkle pecans over fig spread.
- Starting from a long side roll rectangle jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 equal rounds. Place one round in each well of the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until the dough is golden brown and cooked on the bottom.
- Serve warm with butter.