Red Bliss Potato, Smoked Salmon and Dill Havarti Frittata
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto Mustard
- dash of salt
- dash of white pepper
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 4 red bliss potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup Dill Havarti, shredded
- ¼ lb. smoked salmon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Combine beaten eggs, mustard, sour cream, heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes, salmon and cheese in pan and pour egg mixture over and cook, lifting the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the bottom. When the frittata is partially cooked, remove from heat and place in the oven.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until puffed and set in the center.