Mango Peach Glazed Bananas
- 6 ripe bananas, peeled, cut in thirds lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the bananas, Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam, orange juice, and butter in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the bananas and place under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes. Bananas should be bubbly and golden brown.