Mini Maple Pancakes - Makes approximately 2 dozen mini stacks
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crystalized ginger, chopped
- Confectioner’s sugar
- 24 Toothpicks
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Beat egg and milk together in a medium bowl. Add pancake mix and blend well. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly. Heat griddle to 350 degrees F. Spoon 3/4 teaspoon pancake batter onto hot griddle for each mini cake. Cook until golden brown on each side. Pancakes should be about the size of a quarter.
Stack cakes four high. Top with a few pieces of cranberry and ginger. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Stick a toothpick through the stack and serve with maple syrup.