Fig and Walnut Butter Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 X 8 inch pan.
- Using a food processor fitted with a metal blade (or use a pastry blender) combine flour, confectioners’ sugar and butter. Pulse processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1/3 of this mixture for the topping and set aside. Press remaining mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Walnut butter over the crust.
- Mix brown sugar into the topping. Crumble over fig and walnut filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown. Let cool completely and cut into squares.