Lemon and Maine Strawberry Trifle
An elegant yet simple treat that makes a beautiful presentation in your best glass bowl.
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into chunks
- 2 packages vanilla pudding
- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- Prepare pudding and before cooling, add lemon curd and stir well.
- Slice the strawberries.
- In decorative glass bowl, start with a layer of angel food cake, completely covering the bottom of the bowl.
- Brush cake with Grand Marnier.
- Place a layer of the pudding, followed by a layer of strawberries.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are gone.