Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Pie
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 8 oz package of fat free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 1 9” Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Blend yogurt and vanilla extract into this mixture.
- Fold in jam and pour filling into graham cracker crust. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped cream if desired and allow pie to warm slightly before serving