Semifreddo - Serves 6
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Lemon or Key Lime Curd
- 1-teaspoon lemon, lime or orange zest depending on the flavor curd you are using
- Using electric mixer beat cream, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold curd into the whipped cream.
- Spoon whipped cream mixture into individual or one large serving dish. Freeze semifreddo until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- *Semifreddo can be made 3 days ahead. Keep covered and frozen.