Raspberry Peach Champagne Mousse – Serves 6
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sugar if needed
- Mint leaves and/or pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Pour unflavored gelatin into a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water and stir to dissolve. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup boiling water to the gelatin and stir until all lumps have dissolved. Heat Peach Pomegranate Jam in microwave 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup jam to gelatin mixture and stir. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold jam into whipped cream. Fill six 4-ounce serving dishes. Chill 2 hours.
- To make syrup heat pomegranate juice in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add cornstarch and continue to simmer until syrup thickens. Add sugar if needed for sweetness. Cool syrup and drizzle over Raspberry Peach Champagne Mousse before serving. Garnish with mint leaves or pomegranate seeds.