Pate a Choux
To prepare whipped cream:
- Heat water, butter, and salt. Bring to a boil. Add flour; stir well and add eggs one at a time.
- Heat until mixture falls from sides of the pot, 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place in pastry bag and pipe into 1 inch balls (may also drop by the tablespoon full) on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Blend together whipping cream, Chambord, sugar, and grenadine to desired consistency.
- Slice pastry balls in half, place dollop of French vanilla ice cream on bottom half, place top half over ice cream.
- Top with warmed Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge.
- Garnish with whipped cream.