Mummy Pies – Makes about 6 mini pies
- One double pie crust recipe (or store bought prepared pie pastry)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Pie Filling
- 12 raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 6 wells of a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Roll pie dough 1/8 inch thick. Cut six 4.5-inch circles. Press dough circles into prepared muffin tin wells allowing extra dough to hang over lip of muffin tin well.
- Fill each well with Apple Pie Filling.
- Roll remaining pie dough into a circle and cut into 1/4-inch strips. Place strips randomly over the top of each mini pie, covering entire surface. Trim edges and crimp top to bottom crust. Place two raisins on each mini pie for eyes.
- Bake mini pies for 30 minutes or until crust is a golden brown. Cool about 5 minutes and then gently remove Mummy Pies from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.