Lemon Vanilla Crème Brulee
Recipe Tip: Add coffee syrup or espresso powder to the cream mixture for additional flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar together in mixing bowl.
- In saucepan, combine heavy cream with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla bean; dissolve on medium-low heat. Continue heating until steaming hot.
- Slowly add cream to yolk mixture, stirring constantly. Whisk Lemon Curd gently together with the mixture.
- Pour into ramekins and bake in a hot water bath for 35-40 minutes.