Caramel Apple Butter Bars
An excellent treat for crisp autumn days, or any time of the year!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan.
- Using a food processor or a pastry blender, combine flour, powdered sugar and butter.
Blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of a 8x8 inch or square baking pan, saving 1/3 of mixture for topping.
- Sprinkle apple pieces over bottom crust.
- Pour Caramel Apple Butter over apples, then top with pecans.
- Crumble remainder of topping mixture over apple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and cut into squares.