Pate a Choux
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz. butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 6 oz. flour (1 cup)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 oz. chambord
- 2 oz. sugar
- 1 oz. grenadine
- French vanilla ice cream
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge
To prepare whipped cream:
- Heat water, butter, and salt. Bring to a boil. Add flour; stir well and add eggs (1 at a time).
- Heat until mixture falls from sides of the pot. (2 minutes) Remove from heat.
- Place in pastry bag and pipe into 1 inch balls (may also drop by the tablespoon full) on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Blend together whipping cream, Chambord, sugar, and grenadine to desired consistency.
- Slice pastry balls in half, place dollop of French vanilla ice cream on bottom half, place top half over ice cream.
- Top with warmed Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge.
- Garnish with whipped cream.