Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper and
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. and position rack in center.
- Make brownie mix as directed and spread in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over batter.
- Bake as directed. Remove from oven and cool on rack. When cool,
gently peel the foil away. Cut into two 8x4-inch rectangles. Wrap with
plastic and freeze.
- Place the ice cream in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Unwrap the brownies and place one upside down on plastic wrap, then spread softened ice cream.
- Place the second brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Fold the wrap up and cover the brownie well.
- Freeze until solid, about three hours or overnight.
- Unwrap the brownie from the freezer and cut into 6 squares. Place on
a serving plate and drizzle with Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge. Enjoy!