Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Recipe Tip: If you wish to make an ice cream lower in fat, you can use light cream or half and half, but the texture won’t be as creamy as the heavy cream.
- Gently heat the jar of Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce in the microwave, until easily pourable.
- In a large bowl, mix together the heavy cream and sugar.
- Slowly pour the heated Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce while whisking all the ingredients together.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves. Heat slightly, if needed.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Mix in ice cream maker.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat.