Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie
- 1 (9-inch) prepared pie crust, baked
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 3/4 cup confectioner's or superfine sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 pound fresh small or medium strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup currant jelly
- 1 Tablespoon Grand Marnier, optional
- Make sure the prepared baked pie crust is cooled completely.
- In an electric mixer fitted with a paddle (or in a bowl using a hand mixer) add cream cheese and mix until fluffy. Add Lemon Curd and sugar. Mix until uniform. Gently fold in the whipped whipping cream.
- Place whole strawberries in the bottom of the cooled piecrust. Spread the lemon cream over the whole strawberries. Decorate the top of the pie with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- In a small saucepan heat the currant jelly, add the Grand Marnier. Cool glaze and brush over the berries.
- Chill the pie in the refrigerator several hours before serving.