Strawberry Apple Chantilly Napoleon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender puree Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam.
- In a small bowl whip the cream and confectioner's sugar until whip cream consistency. Fold in the pureed jam. When combined refrigerate.
- Place the puff pastry on a cutting board and cut out 12 of the same shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place the pastry on two sheet trays and bake until golden brown (about 10-12 minutes).
- To plate place one pastry down. Spread strawberry cream and then lay some strawberry and banana slices on top and repeat with one or two more layer(s) of pastry ending with pastry on top.