Summer Berry Pudding - Serves 6
- 1-pound Pound cake, such as frozen pound cake (Brioche or Challah bread could be used instead)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mixed Berry Jam
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- Slice pound cake into 1/4-inch slices. Using a round 2 3/4-inch cookie cutter cut 12 rounds. If pound cake slice is not big enough to form a complete round you can patch together the cake.
- In a medium-size saucepan, heat the Mixed Berry Jam and water over medium heat. Stir until jam is melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of jam mixture in the bottom of 6 (4-ounce) ramekins. Place one pound cake round in each ramekin. Drizzle with jam. Evenly spread the strawberries over jam. Place the remaining pound cake rounds over strawberries. Drizzle remaining jam over cake. Wrap and refrigerate ramekins at least 4 hours up to overnight before serving.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, mint leaf and blueberries.