Berry Sundae – Serves 8
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- Strawberries, sliced
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Warm Wild Maine Blueberry Jam in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Combine jam, lemon juice, zest and water in a bowl and whisk until uniform.
- Cover bowl and freeze until solid, 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into chunks, process in a food processor in small batches until smooth. Place sorbet in a covered container and refreeze for at least 2 hours before serving
- Using an electric mixer beat cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Fold zest and Lemon Curd into whipped cream. Place mixture into a covered container and freeze until solid, 6 hours or overnight.
- Scoop the sorbet and lemon semifreddo into individual serving dishes. Top with berries and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.