Citrus Teriyaki Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup each of broccolini, shiitake mushrooms and yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pound pasta
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame seeds and toast until golden brown. Stir frequently and watch closely to prevent over cooking. Remove from skillet and reserve.
- In the same skillet sauté the broccolini, shiitake mushrooms, yellow bell peppers, snap peas, edamame and green onion in 1/4 cup olive oil until tender/crisp.
- In a large bowl combine the sauce ingredients.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce, vegetables and toasted sesame seeds. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot or at room temperature.