Southwestern flavors and ingredients impart New World style to this Italian favorite. Be creative & add your own favorite toppings.
- 1(12-inch) purchased pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 5 ounces of jalapeno or plain Monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
- 2 southwestern-flavored (or other) cooked chicken sausages, sliced
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, split and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put pizza crust on a cookie sheet.
- Spread Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce over crust. Drizzle on 4 ounces of cheese.
- Add sausage, bell pepper and onion slices and jalapenos, if using. Drizzle on remaining cheese and bake in the lower part of oven until cheese is melted and bubbling and crust is crisp 11 to 14 minutes. Remove, cut into slices and serve.