Pesto Ricotta Pizza
- 1 large partially baked pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced and seeded
- 1/2 cup sliced green, red or yellow bell pepper (or combination of all three)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta cheese and milk. Spread over pizza crust.
- Top ricotta cheese with the pesto, then layer the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, vegetables and olives.
- Bake pizza pie on a pizza stone or cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and bubbles.
- Top with fresh ground pepper and parsley flakes. Serve immediately.