Statler Chicken Ballotine with Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 24 oz. chicken meat, uncooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 statler chicken breasts (breast portion with wing attached)
- 24 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic oil
- In a food processor, grind the chicken with the seasonings.
- Add the heavy cream and the eggs and process until smooth. Avoid over processing as this will make the mixture grainy.
- Pipe 2 oz. of the mousse under the skin of the statler breast. Pipe 1 1/2 oz. of the chutney between the skin and the mousse.
- Brush the skin with Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Oil and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 15 minutes.
- When meat at the joint of the wing and breast is done, chicken is ready to serve.