Mango Peach Chicken Curry
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the butter, curry powder, cardamom, and wine in a small saucepan until melted.
- Grease a baking dish. Coat the chicken with the butter mixture and place in the prepared pan.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Add Mango Peach Jam to the chicken and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.