Buffalo Chicken Calzone — Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat oil and butter in a straight sided large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers, but does not smoke.
- Cook chicken in batches until it is golden brown on all sides and fully cooked.
- Toss chicken with Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce to coat. Cut chicken into small chunks.
- Cut pizza dough into four equal portions. Roll each piece into a thin round. Place chicken and cheese onto one half of the dough. Fold dough over forming a half circle and pinch edges together making sure to form a good seal. Brush each with olive oil.
- Place calzones on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with additional wing sauce or blue cheese dip.