Turkey Club Sandwich Makes 4 sandwiches
- 12 slices of multigrain crusty bread, lightly toasted
- Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish or Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 12 ounces cooked turkey, sliced
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 8 ounces sliced white cheddar cheese
- Assemble each sandwich by spreading cranberry relish or sauce over one slice of toast. Then layer turkey, bacon and cheese. Top with a piece of toast and repeat. Top with third piece of toast. Cut sandwich in half and place a toothpick in each half to hold sandwich together. Repeat for other 3 sandwiches. Serve.