Asian Grilled Salmon
- 2 lbs. Fresh salmon filet (skin on)
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce
- Heat the grill.
- Take 2 fresh salmon filet and cut across in half.
- Place on a plate and pour 1/2 the sauce over it.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- When the grill is hot, brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the salmon (skin side down) on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn carefully with a spatula and grill for 4 to 5 more minutes.
- When the salmon is almost done, flip on a plate.
- Spoon on fresh marinade, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, cut the pieces in half and serve.