Shrimp with Savory Mango Peach Sauce
Recipe Tip: This dish is delicious served over rice.
- 1 1/4 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients, and mix until uniform.
- Add the prepared shrimp to the sauce and allow to sit 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Sauté the shrimp and sauce in a large skillet until the shrimp are pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp to a serving dish.
- Continue heating the sauce until it thickens slightly. Pour sauce over the cooked shrimp.