Pineapple Ginger Relish for Salmon (or pan sautéed boneless chicken breasts or pork medallions) – Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon Filet, skin on, cut into 4 pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the relish-
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the center is opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking make the Pineapple Ginger Relish- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium size sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add red onion, red bell pepper and edamame. Sauté until tender. Add corn, black beans and garlic and sauté an additional 2-4 minutes. Add Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce and heat.
- Transfer salmon to a platter. Spoon relish over salmon and serve.