Vegetarian Chili with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
Try a little to start a meal, or make it the whole meal itself! It's that good.
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or diced
- 10-oz package mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces carrots, sliced or chopped
- (Optional) - zucchini, summer squash, celery, etc.
- 1 large can (40.5 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz)black beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz)pinto beans, drained
- (Optional) - garbanzo beans, navy beans, black-eyed peas
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Saute onion until translucent; add garlic and continue cooking until soft.
- Add carrots, mushrooms, diced tomatoes; stir well and simmer lightly until carrots are tender.
- Add beans and 1 to 1 1/2 cups of Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce; heat through and serve hot.