Mussels and Shrimp in Lobster Cream with Spinach and Linguini
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 lbs mussels, cleaned and de-bearded
- 6 shrimp, peeled and deveined (size optional)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can Lobster Bisque
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 package linguine
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Prepare linguine according to package directions. Lightly oil so that it does not stick.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the shallots and garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and mussels. Stir and cook for one minute.
- Deglaze with white wine and cook for one minute.
- Add spinach, lobster bisque and half and half.
- Stir to combine all ingredients in the sauce and cover until mussels are done. Salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place pasta on a large platter and pour seafood and sauce over the top. Garnish with grated parmesan and chopped parsley.