Crispy Orange Cranberry and Banana Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- breadcrumbs: to coat chicken
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced (including greens)
- Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- Myers Rum or any dark rum
- chicken stock or white wine
- Dip chicken into breadcrumbs. Saute in oil on medium heat until cooked through. Place in warm oven to finish cooking.
- In the same pan, heat 3-4 tbsp. butter/oil. Add sliced bananas and green onions. Saute a few minutes until they start to brown. Add Myers rum. It will ignite and burn off.
- When flames subside, add 1-2 tablespoons Marmalade. If too sweet, you can add white wine or some chicken stock (the one you are drinking while making this) and reduce a few minutes. Return chicken to pan and saute in sauce for a few minutes.
- Place chicken on plate and drizzle with sauce.