Smoked Gouda and Chicken Pizza
Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce gives this pizza an “off the grill” flavor any time of year!
- One 12-inch pizza crust, homemade or purchased
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup (approx. 3 oz.) chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced or diced
- 2 cups smoked cheese (Gouda, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread Honey Barbecue Sauce evenly over top of crust.
- Sprinkle smoked cheese evenly over sauce.
- Evenly distribute cooked chicken, diced onion and roasted red peppers on top of cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.