Crispy Deviled Chicken
- 3 tablespoons lite mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto Mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and Tabasco sauce; set aside.
- In another shallow bowl combine the panko, salt and pepper.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture over one side of each breast. Sprinkle half of panko mixture on top of mayonnaise; pressing to coat. Turn chicken breasts over and repeat procedure.
- Place chicken in baking dish sprayed with olive oil. Spray top of each breast.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees and crumbs are golden.