Grilled Sausage with Stonewall Kitchen Mustard
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage
- 1/2 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 lb smoked sausage
- 1 bag field greens
- 2 zucchini
- 1 Stonewall Kitchen Chicken & Pork Spice Rub
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mustard – your favorite!
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Turn on either in door or out door grill to preheat.
- Take sausage from wrappers and lightly season with Stonewall Kitchen Chicken & Pork Spice Rub.
- Wash zucchini and cut into thirds. Scoop out half to three quarters of the inside, leaving the bottom intact.
- Begin to grill sausage on high heat to brown, when browned, lower heat as to slow cook and not to dry out.
- Pierce sausage to see if juices run clear, if so they are done.
- Remove sausage from grill and let sit for 5 minutes to rest.
- Place field greens on small plates and place a zucchini cup at 6:00.
- Slice sausage on a bias, alternating the varieties for color.
- Fill zucchini cups with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Mustard and spoon a little chutney next to zucchini and enjoy.