Pasta Rustica With Fresh Mozzarella, Olives and Grilled Chicken
- 2 Packages Dried Fresh Cheese Tortellini
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion- julienne
- 1 lb Cherry Tomatoes- halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped Garlic
- 2/3 cup Vermouth
- 1 cup Flat Leafed Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Basil- julienne
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives- halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 lb fresh Mozzarella- cut into cubes
- 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook 45-50 minutes until juices run clear. Set aside for 10 minutes then cut into bite size cubes.
- Cook tortellini al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onion and sauté until onion begins to brown, about 6 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Add vermouth, parsley, basil, oregano, olives and 2 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Sun-dried Tomato Pesto. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add tortellini and chicken. Toss to coat and heat.
- Add fresh mozzarella, season with salt and pepper and serve.