Vidalia Onion and Fig Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 16 oz each
- 1/2 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tsp Stonewall Kitchen Chicken and Pork Spice Rub salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium. Drizzle grille sauce on pork tenderloins in baking dish and let sit until grill is ready to go.
- Salt and pepper loins a bit and drizzle a bit of olive oil over them before grilling.
- Place on heated grill and cook about 7 minutes each side depending on thickness. Baste when you turn them over.
To prepare Sweet Potatoes and Kale:
- Bring pot of water to a boil and add kale. Cook until leaves turn bright green.
- Drain in sink and run cold water over the kale to prevent it from over cooking.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In large bowl toss together sweet potatoes, oil, vinegar, butter and spice rub. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in 13”x 9” pan till tender and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- When sweet potatoes are done, place them back in the large bowl. Add kale & toss together.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and vinegar. Adjust seasoning, if necessary. Serve with grilled pork.