Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Kale
- Heat grill to medium. Drizzle Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce on pork tenderloins in baking dish and let sit until grill is ready to go.
- Salt and pepper loins a bit and drizzle a bit of olive oil over them before grilling.
- Place on heated grill and cook about 7 minutes each side depending on thickness. Baste when you turn them over.
- To prepare sweet potatoes and Kale, bring pot of water to a boil and add kale. Cook until leaves turn bright green.
- Drain in sink and run cold water over the kale to prevent it from over cooking.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl toss together sweet potatoes, oil, vinegar, butter and spice rub. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in 13x9-inch pan till tender and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- When sweet potatoes are done, place them back in the large bowl. Add kale and toss together.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and vinegar. Adjust seasoning, if necessary. Serve with grilled pork.