Ginger Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive or peanut oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch wide julienne strips
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a wok or large skillet. Add chicken chunks and stir fry until cooked through. Remove chicken and reserve for later.
- Add vegetables, adding more oil or a little water if needed. Stir fry until tender but crisp.
- Add the chicken Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce and salt and pepper to the vegetables. Heat several minutes.
- Serve hot over rice.