Kitchen Cupboard Casserole - Serves 4-6
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts(center cut pork loin chops can be substituted)
- 3 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken or Pork
- 8 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
- 6 ounce package of stuffing mix
- 1 15-ounce can of corn, drained (peas or broccoli can be substituted
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (instant or from scratch)
- 1/2 stick(4 tablespoons) butter or margarine, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, adding 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam. Set aside.
- Prepare mashed potatoes (instant or scratch). Add 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken or Pork. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9" x 13" baking dish coated with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Season with remaining 2 teaspoons Spice Rub.
- Spoon 6 tablespoons Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam over chicken breasts. Spread prepared stuffing over chicken; top with corn (or peas or broccoli). Spoon mashed potatoes over all; dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes; cover and bake an additional 20 minutes.