American Chop Suey– Serves 4-6
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground beef (or your favorite ground meat)
- 1 jar American Chop Suey Starter
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a 2 quart saucepan. Add ground beef. Cook over medium-high heat and stir until meat is browned.
- Add American Chop Suey Sauce and cooked noodles. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.