Black Bean Salad
A tangy salad as a vegetarian entree or a side dish.
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 scallions (including greens) diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix black beans and diced vegetables. Season to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil into Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce. Add more oil for desired consistency.
- Toss into bean salad mix. Cover and refrigerate.
- Toss to blend once more before serving. May be made up to 8 hours in advance.