Chopped Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette Salad - Serves 4
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the tomatoes, corn kernels and olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet, do not over crowd. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the corn is golden brown. (If preferred, the corn and tomatoes can be pan sautéed over medium heat until the corn is golden brown.). Set aside to cool.
- Place lettuce, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, corn and tomatoes in a salad bowl. Drizzle Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette over salad and toss. Serve immediately.