Greek Pasta Salad
- 1/2 pound pasta, such as bow tie
- 8 ounces of Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing (approximately 3/4 of the 11 ounce bottle)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 3/4 cup snap peas, cut in half and blanched
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Place cooled pasta in a medium-serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients and gently toss. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Add additional Classic Greek Dressing if needed.